Principality Stadium reserves the right to cancel tours at very short notice. If we cancel a tour, a full refund or
rescheduled tour will be offered.
Should you wish to cancel your tour, please inform the tour administrator in writing and call the tour desk on 02920
8222228 at least 3 days prior to your tour date and time. You will receive a full refund. No refunds can be given on
tours cancelled after 3 days.
There is no onsite parking at Principality Stadium but it is easily accessed by public transport. There are bus
stops outside the stadium on Westgate Street and Cardiff Central train station is approximately a 5 minute walk from
the stadium. This also an NCP opposite the stadium on Westgate Street.
Please arrive a minimum 15 minutes before your tour time otherwise you may be liable to miss the tour. If you arrive
late for your tour, we cannot guarantee that will be able to place you on another tour, and you will not receive a
Tour tickets and E-Vouchers are not for resale. Should we find any being resold, these will be cancelled immediately
and no refund given.
Principality Stadium cannot be held responsible for any property lost on the tour.
Limited free parking is available on-site, but will often reach capacity. We recommend all visitors use public
transport - regular buses stop right outside the ground. Principality Stadium cannot be held responsible for any
parking fines incurred or damage that might be sustained to vehicles/loss of contents whilst parked within the
ground or outside.
Not all areas may be available on the tour date due to stadium operations. Should this be the case, we will attempt
to show visitors other interesting areas of the ground or offer a full refund. However, many of these areas may
become unavailable on the date of the tour and therefore we will be unable to warn visitors prior to the visit.
Tours last approximately 1 hour and 10 minutes.
We cannot accept suitcases, big rucksacks, excessive shopping bags into the stadium. We have no storage facilities
at the ground and you will be refused admission if you arrive with these, and no refund will be given. Please leave
such items at your hotel or in an approved left luggage facility in town.
Gift E-Voucher Terms and Conditions |
1. Gift E-Vouchers must be redeemed at millenniumstadium.com website, through Principality Stadium Tours booking line.
2. Gift E-Vouchers cannot be used to pay for gift E-Vouchers.
3. Gift E-Vouchers have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
4. If the order exceeds the amount of the gift E-Vouchers, the balance must be paid by credit or debit card.
5. Gift E-Vouchers and unused portions of gift E-Vouchers expire one year from the date of issue, where permissible under applicable law.
6. All Principality Stadium Tour booking terms and conditions apply.
7. One or more gift E-Vouchers can be redeemed against a booking.
8. Promo codes are not valid against bookings using gift E-Vouchers.
9. No responsibility will be accepted for lost, stolen, or damaged Gift E-Vouchers and such E-Vouchers shall not be refunded.